Slurp down the coolest drink in town: the Sled Dog (10 oz + 1 oz pour)! This slushy, refreshing beverage is our drink of the summer! Try one, and you’ll be entered to win a dogsledding getaway to the Rocky Mountains!
Now, you might be thinking… What’s a Sled Dog?
One definition of a sled dog is a dog trained to pull sleds in cold climates. Our definition of a sled dog is a beverage made with 10 oz of one of our beers, ciders, or coolers on tap, mixed with 1 oz of liquor, and topped with ice-cold slush!
What kinds of Sled Dogs do we have?
- LIMITED EDITION* Sun Dog: Pineapple Vodka (1 oz) / Strawberry Blonde Ale (10 oz) / Strawberry Slush
- Lead Dog: Raspberry Vodka (1 oz) / Cider (10 oz) / Peach Slush
- Top Dog: Tequila (1 oz) / Harp Lager (10 oz) / Lime Slush
- Claw Dog: Raspberry Vodka (1 oz) / White Claw Mango (10 oz) / Lime Slush
- Build your own
This summer, we’ve added a new drink to our roster: Slush Pups (1 oz)! Similar to Sled Dogs, these drinks are full of slushy goodness. The difference is that Slush Pups are made with pop instead of beer, cider, or coolers. We’ve got two flavours of Slush Pups (1 oz) that we can’t wait for you to try:
- Fuzzy Pup: Pepsi / Crown Peach (1 oz) / Peach Slush
- Berry Good Pup: 7-Up / Raspberry Vodka (1 oz) / Raspberry Slush
Visit our pubs and try our new summer faves for a chance to win a winter dogsledding getaway to the Rocky Mountains! This giveaway includes a two-night hotel stay for two, a dogsledding experience, and a campfire lunch.
You can also enter to win on our social media: