Effective September 20, 2021
The health and safety of our Hudsons Family – this includes you – remains our #1 priority. As a result, we’ve adjusted the way we serve our communities in our Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatoon and Lethbridge pubs.
As per Alberta’s response to the current COVID-19 situation, we were given the choice to implement one of two options:
- The Restrictions Exemption Program (REP)*, which requires guests to provide proof of vaccination, documentation of medical exemption, or proof of a recent negative rapid test result before entering the pub and in order to return to business as usual.
- Cancel all indoor dining, offer outdoor dining only (with a maximum of six people/ table from the one household or two close contacts living alone), and end liquor sales at 10 p.m.
Option #1 is the only option we have. COVID-19 has posed many challenges to our pub and our community, and this option is the only way to stay open while protecting the safety of our guests and staff.
HUDSONS PUB AND THE REP
- Proof of vaccination:
- partial vaccination (one dose) accepted September 20 to October 25, if received 2 weeks before the time of service
- full vaccination (two doses) required after October 25
- Proof of a privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of service (tests from AHS or Alberta Precision Laboratories not allowed)
- Documentation of a medical exemption
Masks will be required to be worn at all times when not seated at tables. We will continue to maintain the highest cleanliness standards by doing the following:
We have implemented thorough daily cleaning protocols for all parts of the restaurant. We clean all “touchpoints,” the places where customers come in contact with surfaces, with an approved cleaner that is effective against COVID-19.
All of our staff members are instructed to wash their hands thoroughly and frequently, in accordance with AHS guidelines.
Staff members are required to wear gloves in key areas of the restaurant, and always when handling all food packaging and ready-to-eat food.