New Safety Measures
February 5, 2021
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF HUDSONS!
The health and safety of our Hudsons Family – this includes you – remains our #1 priority. As a result, we have adjusted the way we serve our communities. These changes have been made to protect everyone at Hudsons, and to limit social interaction within our stores.
Here’s what we’re doing to ensure the safety of you and our staff.
ADHERING TO MANDATORY RESTRICTIONS
Effective Feb. 8
- Maximum of 6 people per table – individuals must be from the same household or the 2 close contacts for a person living alone.
- Tables/dining parties must be 2 metres apart.
- Contact information must be collected from one person of the dining party or the individual if they are dining alone. You can access our contact tracing form> here <.
- Liquor service ends at 10 pm.
- In-person dining must close by 11 pm.
- No entertainment allowed (e.g., no VLTs, pool tables, live music, etc.).
PROTECTING YOU WHEN YOU ARRIVE
We are practicing 2 metre social distancing at all times. This includes when staff members interact with each other as well as customers.
TABLE & BAR DIVIDERS
Plexi-glass dividers have been installed between tables and bar seating to ensure guests’ separation and safety.
We offer several options to make sure you get your order safely if you come to Hudsons. Call us once you get to our location and we’ll bring your order out to your car.
MAINTAINING THE HIGHEST CLEANLINESS STANDARDS
ENHANCED DAILY CLEANING PROTOCOLS
We have implemented thorough daily cleaning protocols for all parts of the restaurant. We clean all “touchpoints,” the places where customers come in contact with surfaces, with an approved cleaner that is effective against COVID-19.
THOROUGH AND FREQUENT HAND WASHING
All of our staff members are instructed to wash their hands thoroughly and frequently, in accordance with AHS guidelines.
GLOVE USAGE THROUGHOUT RESTAURANT
Staff members are required to wear gloves in key areas of the restaurant, and always when handling all food packaging and ready-to-eat food.
FACE MASKS FOR HUDSONS FAMILY
Staff members and guests are required to wear face masks while inside the pub.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN! PLEASE RESERVE YOUR TABLE TO GUARANTEE YOUR SEAT.