This is a temporary full-time maternity leave position
You’re highly creative, detail oriented, love beer, have a pretty open mind and think you have a one-of-a-kind sense of humor. Sound like you? Perfect! You could be Hudsons’ Marketing Manager and Make Happy Happen!
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and growing organization with a fun culture and a place where you will learn and grow. If you enjoy overall accountability for the marketing department including strategy development and excellence in execution; brand management; leadership to the marketing team; and you are also good with numbers and budgets please keep reading!
Here are some specifics of what we are looking for:
- An experienced Marketing Manager with a minimum of 3-5 years
- A Creative out of the box thinker for promotions as well as product.
- Passionate about Brand Standards and Strategies and exciting business building promotions
- Loves a fast-pace environment
- Very comfortable in working with Digital Marketing Platforms and Planning Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Experienced with Strategic Planning & Budgeting
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Enjoys presenting ideas and concepts and involves other stakeholders in the final product with an ability to accommodate different points of view and collaborate to make decisions
- Assertive, self-starter able to work independently, as part of a team and build long lasting relationships
- Excellent verbal written and interpersonal skills
- Always learning and building your marketing knowledge
- Experienced with using Project Management Software is an asset
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business, marketing or other technical fields combined with practical experience
- Build the business by driving and supporting the development of the of new strategic marketing strategies
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing and monitoring an annual budget
- Manage and mentor a Marketing Team of 1-5 employees
- Lead market research studies to understand customers’ perception and behavior, current market conditions & competitors
- Campaign tracking & reporting
- Negotiations and purchasing of advertising; overall responsibility for the website
Hudsons Invests In You:
- Management and leadership skill development
- Comprehensive health benefit package (Includes: dental, disability, paramedical and prescription drugs)
- Hudsons Manager Rewards Card
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Competitive salary
- Performance based bonus program
Interested candidates must provide a cover letter, resume and a portfolio or equivalent examples of their previous work. This is a full-time salaried position located in Hudsons’ Head Office.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the high number of resumes we receive; only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please email your cover letter and Resume to Kaala Brown at email@example.com