You’re highly creative, detail oriented, love beer, have a pretty open mind and think you have a one-of-a-kind sense of humor. Sound like you? Hudsons Head Office is seeking a Graphic Designer for a full-time position, to work collaboratively with the Marketing team to develop and produce killer advertising and promotional material ensuring Hudsons’ brand standards are effectively and consistently represented in all deliverables.
- Develop effective creative based on the communication objectives outlined in Hudsons’ creative platform and brand standards
- Design, layout, and co-ordinate the development of in-store POS, mass media and other promotional items
- Communicate with Marketing team to co-ordinate quotes, printing requirements, electronic files, paper choices, and printing timelines including proofing
- Communicate with Marketing team to co-ordinate ad placement while adhering to ad specifications
- Deliver clean, print-ready electronic files to printers, media partners, and magazines, etc.
- Contribute to an atmosphere of creativity, fun, and productivity
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Graphic Designer
- Post secondary degree or diploma in Graphic Design or Visual Communication
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and other industry standard software
- An understanding of branding, creative concept development, advertising, promotions, direct marketing, web marketing, social marketing and pre-press production
- Must be able to work well under pressure, managing projects/tasks and meeting tight deadlines individually as well as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience in a creative/production environment and a MacOS environment
- Confidence in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel on a PC platform would be an asset