PROMOTIONS / EVENTS & SALES
12 MONTH MATERNITY LEAVE
Are you energetic, responsible and have a passion for promotions & strategic planning? If so, then this is the role for you!
POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Thoroughly communicate, educate and work with in-store teams and marketing department to ensure seamless planning, implementation and execution of all marketing, promotional, and sales initiatives promotions.
- Coordinate and execute promotional and media events (Golf Tournament Sponsored Food Holes, Food & Beverage Shows) and prepare vital post-event information from in-store management teams to prepare reports for future decision making.
- Manage and execute new menu and new menu updates.
- Attend regular management and department meetings.
- Assist with developing annual promotional calendar.
- Assist with all social media and manage social champs.
- Coordinate reception and re-distribution of promotional materials, promotional items, and wearables
- Manage inventory and shipments to locations weekly.
- Receive cold calls from third party marketing organizations. Provide recommendations to Marketing Director as required.
- Manage not-for-profit program and respond to all donation requests.
- Act as a primary contact to liase with all community organizations including schools, charities, sports clubs, chambers of commerce, etc.
- Leverage existing relationships with all community organizations to maximize sales and seek out new organizations to develop relations with.
- Oversee analysis of sales data and info and prepare reports for future decision making.
- Update and maintain Company website.
- Provide support for other projects and tasks as may be required.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
Post-secondary education in Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations
2+ years’ directly-related coordinator experience in marketing and/or communication is required.
Strong attention to detail
Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) is also required.
To apply, submit your resume below. In office resumes will be accepted.
Closing Date – Friday, January 4th, 2019
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.