PROMOTIONS / EVENTS
5 MONTH MATERNITY LEAVE
Are you energetic, responsible and have a passion for promotions & strategic planning? If so, then this is the role for you!
POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate and execute promotional and media events (Golf Tournament Sponsored Food Holes, Food & Beverage Shows) and prepare vital post-event information from in-store management teams to prepare reports for future decision making.
- Assist Marketing Director with coordinating and executing Random Acts of Canadiana (RAC) events.
- Lead RAC social media platform
- Attend regular management and department meetings.
- Assist with developing annual promotional calendar.
- Assist with all social media and manage social champs.
- Coordinate reception and re-distribution of promotional materials, promotional items, and wearables
- Manage inventory and shipments to locations weekly.
- Manage not-for-profit program and respond to all donation requests.
- Leverage existing relationships with all community organizations to maximize sales and seek out new organizations to develop relations with.
- Oversee analysis of sales data and info and prepare reports for future decision making.
- Update and maintain Company website.
- Provide support for other projects and tasks as may be required.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
Post-secondary education in Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations
2+ years’ directly-related coordinator experience in marketing and/or communication is required.
Strong attention to detail
Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) is also required.
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume below. In office resumes will be accepted.
Closing Date – Friday,November 1, 2019
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Download application form