Our Managers are charged with leading the Hudsons team and embracing what it means to deliver the ultimate guest experience at Canada’s Pub. It’s a commitment to our guests that they can be “Happy at Any Hour”. The mentoring and development of all Hudsons team members will be your primary focus for successfully achieving that goal. You will also benefit through our performance-based reward incentive program for your achievements. If you’re a self-starting, energetic and hard-working person that likes to lead by example, we would be very interested in speaking with you.
Hudsons Management candidates display strong interpersonal skills that rise above industry expectations. As a manager, you demonstrate what it means to work at Canada’s Pub: You’re fun, courteous, hard-working, responsible and of course, a team player. You get a kick out of pressure situations, meeting challenges and you have the ability to inspire and motivate all those around you.
- Champion the ultimate guest experience, so guests can be “Happy at Any Hour”
- Staff mentoring and development
- Control budgets, targets, sales and profitability
- Maintain standards and controls
- Commit to a high standard of product with our Food and Beverage programs
- Champion guest relations through one-on-one guest contact and table touches
- Outgoing and social with a minimum of 2 year’s experience in a hospitality management position
- Able to energize a team
- Great at socializing and love working with people
- Organized and thrives in a fast-paced, high-volume working environment
- Knowledge of beer, wine, liquor and common drink recipes
- Knowledge of behavioral patterns and effects of alcohol on people
Hudsons invests in you:
- Head office support from our Marketing, Finance, and Human Resources departments
- Cross-training and individual development through mentor training
- On-going online training tools
- Comprehensive health benefit package including: dental, disability, paramedical and prescription drugs
- Hudsons Manager Rewards Card
- Competitive salary—reviewed annually
- Performance based bonus program
- Opportunity for career advancement with us!
To apply, submit your resume below.